Soooo, given that we seem to be on something of a roll, what with the announcement that we’re a finalist in the 2016 Business Excellence Awards in the Small Business of the Year category, I figured that I’d do something that I never do; gamble. As such, here are the details for our CSE’s 2016 Powerball Giveaway.
Rob, Sherri and I bought $100.00 USD in Powerball tickets for the Wednesday January 13th, 2016 draw, which currently sits at a world record $1,500,000,000.00 USD, and if we win, we’re going to share the dividends as follows.
The jackpot will be divided 5 ways as per the following:
20% to Rob St. John, 20% to Johnny Mathias, 20% to Sherri Mathias, 20% to our awesome employees (DJ Duggan, Cody Mifflin, Daryus Smith, Katie Mathias, Mackenzie Mifflin, Liam Bonham-Schriver), and 20% to literally everyone else who shares this post through their social media accounts and sends an email with a screenshot as proof to email@example.com with “2016 CSE Powerball Giveaway” in the subject line, and your complete contact information in the body of the email. If you do not follow these instructions exactly, you will not have a valid claim to the prize.
* Entries will only be considered valid if you follow these instructions, exactly as stated, no exceptions.
* Entries will only be considered valid if your email is received before the actual draw starts, which is 10:59 pm E.S.T. Wednesday January 13th, 2016.
* All costs associated with distributing the prize dividends will paid for by the winners, out of their winnings.
* Only the actual “net” winnings, after all taxes, fees, costs, etc. will be distributed.
* Pursuant to all laws, both foreign and domestic, where relevant and applicable, in all cases.
Have a great day guys, and good luck!