Soooo, given that we seem to be on something of a roll, what with the announcement that we’re a finalist in the 2016 Business Excellence Awards in the Small Business of the Year category, I figured that I’d do something that I never do; I gambled. As such, here are the details for CSE’s 2016 Powerball Giveaway.
Rob, Sherri and I bought $100.00 USD in Powerball tickets for the Wednesday January 13th, 2016 draw, which currently sits at a staggering world record $1,500,000,000.00 USD, and if we win, we’re going to share the dividends with all of you, as follows.
The winning Powerball jackpot will be divided 5 ways as per the following:
20% to Rob St. John, 20% to Johnny Mathias, 20% to Sherri Mathias, 20% to our awesome employees (DJ Duggan, Cody Mifflin, Daryus Smith, Katie Mathias, Mackenzie Mifflin, and Liam Bonham-Schriver), and 20% to literally anyone who’s reading this, provided that you:
1) Share this post through your social media accounts.
2) Send an email (with an attached screenshot as proof) to email@example.com with “2016 CSE Powerball Giveaway” in the subject line, and your complete contact information in the body of the email.
* Entries will only be considered valid if your email is received before the actual draw starts, which is 10:59 pm E.S.T. Wednesday January 13th, 2016.
* All costs associated with distributing the prize dividends will paid for by the winners, out of their winnings.
* Only the actual “net” winnings, after all taxes, fees, costs, etc. will be distributed.
* Pursuant to all laws, both foreign and domestic, where relevant and applicable, in all cases.
Visit the official Powerball lottery website for a complete list of their rules and details.
Have a great day guys, and good luck!