CSE is currently hiring, so if you’re looking for work, be sure to email or fax your resumes to Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (226)783-5403 asap!
If you’re honest, dedicated, reliable, and trustworthy, we have an immediate job opening that involves some or all of the following duties:
– Order and shipment packing.
– Animal maintenance.
– General labour.
We need reliable, team-oriented people, who have a good work ethic, are able to do their work both timely and correctly without direct supervision, and who have clean driving & criminal records that allow them to freely cross the US/Canada border and to be covered by our insurance.
We will compile an assessment of your capabilities during your 90-day probationary period, during which time your duties might include: sorting and cleaning both live and frozen insects and rodents, packing orders and shipments, working with and/or cleaning various animals, enclosures, etc.
Here are some of the assets that might improve your chances of gaining employment by CSE:
– Having a (minimum) G rated drivers license and a clean driving record.
– Having a clean criminal record.
– Having prior experience and/or the ability to legally cross the US/Canada border.
– Having prior experience and/or knowledge of legally importing and exporting items across international borders.
– Having prior experience and/or knowledge of warehousing and/or inventory control practices.
– Having prior experience and/or knowledge related to handling and/or delivering time and/or temperature sensitive deliveries and/or shipments.
– Having prior experience and/or knowledge related to order management & packing techniques.
– Having prior knowledge and/or experience working with (exotic) animals and/or feeders.
Please note that having prior experience MIGHT help you, but it isn’t necessary to succeed at CSE. Having a good attitude, a strong desire to learn, being reliable, punctual and trustworthy, and having a good work ethic are all absolutely critical however if you want to succeed at CSE. If you’ve been officially credentialled and/or you are otherwise able to be vetted by someone who we consider to be a knowledgeable and respected person in our industry, you might start at a higher pay, but you will still be required to prove your skills to us during your 90-day probationary period.
Your rate of pay, position and/or title, number of hours, assignments, bonuses, etc., are all directly influenced by your performance in CSE’s previous quarter. There is no ceiling for advancement at CSE, but it’s not easy making the cut either. Your work ethic, dedication and attitude determine everything. You could potentially earn the privilege of becoming an Executive at CSE, simply through sweat equity, dedication and loyalty alone.
Your new future and so much more may await you at CSE, so if any of this sounds like it’s the right fit for you, please email your resume to Rob at email@example.com or fax it to Rob at (226)783-5403 ASAP!